UPC Code: L-Arginine 750 - 120caps Bottle: 6 66720 00098
|Medicinal Ingredient Per Capsule:
L - Arginine (Synthetic) HCl ..................................................750 mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients: Capsule (Bovine Gelatin, Purified water), Microcrystalline Celullose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue No.1.
Recommended use: Helps to improve exercise capacity associated with recovery.
Route of administration: Oral.
Dosage – Adults: Take two (2) capsules 1 to 3 times a day between meals with a fruit juice to facilitate absorption.
Duration of use: For occasional use only. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
Contraindications and Warnings: Do not use if you have previously experienced a heart attack. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have human herpes virus or sickle cell anemia. If you suffer from hypotension or diabetes or if you are taking antihypertensives, cyclosporine, estrogens, birth control medications, medroxyprogesterone, norethindrone, nitrates, potassium increasing drugs, sildenafil, xylitol, and/or aminophyllins. Discontinue use if you have gout. Discontinue use if you have decreased platelet count. Discontinue use if you have elevated blood-urea-nitrogen, serum creatinine and creatinine. Discontinue if you have delayed menses. Do not use if you have asthma. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Discontinue use if you experience nausea, headache, fatigue or indigestion.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Store in a cool dry place. Security seal on cap for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
Contains No: sugar, no salt, no starch, no yeast, no wheat, no gluten, no corn, no soy, no milk, no lactose, no egg, no shellfish, no preservatives.
TOP BENEFITS of
of L-ARGININE 750™*
- Helps To Improve An Exercise Capacity Associated with Recovery.
- Supports Creatine, Nitrogen, And NO Production.
- Supports Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Release.
- Supports Protein Synthesis.
- Delivers Lean Muscle Mass.
- Combats Physical And Mental Fatigue.
- Supports Healthy Liver.
- Supports Healthy Aging.
- Promotes The Detoxification Of Ammonia Which Is Poisonous To Living Cells.
- Stimulates The Immune System.
L-Arginine is a vitally important amino acid. It is naturally synthesized from another amino acid citrulline. However, this fact doesn’t tell that you are getting enough L-Arginine from your diet.
L-ARGININE 750™ for your athletic success
Hardcore athletes, even beginners can take advantage from beneficial properties of L-Arginine, which are mostly connected to nitrogen and its derivatives.
L- Arginine supports protein synthesis as it is involved in the transport and storage of nitrogen, an essential building block of amino and nucleic acids.
L-Arginine is known as a growth hormone releaser (1). However, the effectiveness of arginine in this aspect can be diminished if consumed foods cause other amino acids or significant amounts of insulin are in the bloodstream along with the arginine. Human Growth Hormone is commonly linked to greater muscle mass.
L-Arginine is important for proper physical performance because it is used by the body to produce creatine. This nitrogenous organic acid supplies energy to muscle. Proven by science properties of creatine can increase fat-free body mass and improve performance (2, 3).
L- Arginine plays an important role in the body's production of NO. Nitric oxide promotes vasodilation (relaxation of blood vessels), helping to maintain a healthy blood flow for required building blocks of your muscles (4).
Some extras for your health
To conclude, some extra advantages of L- Arginine are worth to be mentioned. Several studies have shown that L-Arginine has link to enhanced immunity (5, 6), wound healing (6) and helping to reverse atherosclerosis (7). L-arginine is considered useful for concerns that improve with enhanced circulation, including men's sexual health (8).
L-Argigine supports healthy liver, the organ that delivers 80% of all amino acids (9).
L-Argigine is widely involved in healthy aging programs due to it's highly positive implications. MVP Biotech® is proud to deliver you pharmaceutical grade product.
1. Alba-Roth J et al. Arginine stimulates growth hormone secretion by suppressing endogenous somatostatin secretion. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1988 Dec; 67(6):1186-9.
2. Rawson ES, Volek JS. Effects of creatine supplementation and resistance training on muscle strength and weightlifting performance. J Strength Cond Res. 2003 Nov; 17(4):822-31.
3. Weitzel LR et al. Performance-enhancing sports supplements: role in critical care. Crit Care Med. 2009 Oct; 37(10 Suppl):S400-9.
4. Tschakovsky ME, Joyner MJ. Nitric oxide and muscle blood flow in exercise. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2008 Feb; 33(1):151-61.
5. Popovic et al. Arginine and immunity. J Nutr. 2007 Jun; 137(6 Suppl 2):1681S-1686S.
6. Kirk SJ et al. Arginine stimulates wound healing and immune function in elderly human beings. Surgery. 1993 Aug; 114(2):155-9; discussion 160.
7. Jabłecka A et al. The influence of two different doses of L-arginine oral supplementation on nitric oxide (NO) concentration and total antioxidant status (TAS) in atherosclerotic patients. Med Sci Monit. 2004 Jan; 10(1):CR29-32.
8. Chen J et al. Effect of oral administration of high-dose nitric oxide donor L-arginine in men with organic erectile dysfunction: results of a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study. BJU Int. 1999 Feb; 83(3):269-73.
9. Wu G et al. Arginine metabolism and nutrition in growth, health and disease. Amino Acids. 2009 May; 37(1):153-68.