UPC Code: L-Carnitine 750 - 60 Caps Bottle: 666720001217
UPC Code: L-Carnitine 750 - 120 Caps Bottle: 666720001255
NEW PRO SIZE AVAILABLE:
UPC Code: L-Carnitine 750 - 240 Caps Pro Size Bottle: 666720003815
UPC Code: L-Carnitine 750 - 400 Caps Pro Size Bottle: 666720004171
|Medicinal Ingredient (Per Capsule):
L-Carnitine (as L-Carnitine L-Tartrate)........................... 750 mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients: Capsule (Bovine Gelatin, Purified Water), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicone Dioxide, FD&C Blue No.1. Titanium Dioxode.
Recommended Use: Supports healthy brain and heart function.
Route of administration: Oral.
Dosage – Adults: 2 to 4 capsules daily between meals.
Duration of use: For occasional use only. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
Warnings and Cautions:
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are suffering from hypertension or if you are taking thyroid or anti-seizure medication.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Store in a cool dry place. Security seal on cap for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
Contains No: sugar, no salt, no starch, no yeast, no wheat, no gluten, no corn, no soy, no milk, no lactose, no egg, no shellfish, no preservatives.
Purest Form Pharmaceutical USP Grade Learn more
All about the MVP’s capsules Learn more
TOP BENEFITS of
L-CARNITINE MEGA 750™*
- Increases Endurance Capacity Through Boosting Vo2 Max Levels.
Beneficial For Recovery.
- Combats Fatigue.
- Supports Male Reproductive System.
- Eliminates Fat Mass.
- Supports Heart Function.
- Supports Healthy Brain Function.
- Helps To Prevent Muscle Atrophy.
- Antioxidant Effects.
- Supports Healthy Aging.
L-Carnitine Mega 750™ contains 100% natural form of L-Carnitine Tartrate. L-CARNITINE is a naturally occurring cofactor necessary for energy metabolism in the body. It’s a quaternary ammonium compound biosynthesized from the amino acids lysine and methionine.
L-Carnitine has several very important properties for your training
It increases VO2 max or aerobic capacity (1-3). VO2 max is one of the most important measures of an active person’s ability to train high intensively for longer than 5 minutes. World class athletes typically have high VO2 maximums. Now you can increase endurance capacity with L-Carnitine Mega 750™ from MVP Biotech®.
Two factors can cause fatigue during exercise: lactic acid accumulation and muscle glycogen depletion. Its early onset during exercise is harmful to the high performance athletes and the active persons. Several studies indicate that L-Carnitine supplementation decreases lactic acid accumulation (4, 5) and spares glycogen (6) and therefore plays a role in delaying fatigue.
Recovery means a lot for every active individual. L-Carnitine consumption prior to high intensity exercise significantly reduced muscle pain and decreased muscle damage in untrained subjects (7-9).
L-Carnitine is known to be effective in weight management during training (10), supportive for male reproductive system (11, 12), beneficial for cardiovascular health, including positive effects on heart muscle (13)*, healthy cholesterol (14) and sperm quality (15), also it plays an essential role in healthy aging helping elderly persons to stay fit and healthy in both mind and body (16, 17). In addition, carnitine supplementation can improve lipid metabolism, protein nutrition and red blood cell count (18).
1. Sachan DS, Hongu N. Increases in VO2max and metabolic markers of fat oxidation by caffeine, carnitine, and choline supplementation in rats. J Nutr Biochem. 2000 Oct; 11(10):521-6.
2. Tikkanen HO et al. Significance of skeletal muscle properties on fitness, long-term physical training and serum lipids. Atherosclerosis. 1999 Feb; 142(2):367-78.
3. Marconi C et al. Effects of L-carnitine loading on the aerobic and anaerobic
performance of endurance athletes. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol. 1985; 54(2):131-5.4. Sinatra ST, Sinatra J. L-Carnitine and the Heart - 1999 - Health & Fitness, p. 205. Karlic H, Lohninger A. Supplementation of L-carnitine in athletes: does it make sense? Nutrition. 2004 Jul-Aug; 20(7-8):709-15.
6. Stephens FB et al. New insights concerning the role of carnitine in the regulation of fuel metabolism in skeletal muscle. J Physiol. 2007 Jun 1; 581(Pt 2):431-44. Epub 2007 Mar 1.
7. Ho JY et al. l-Carnitine l-tartrate supplementation favorably affects biochemical markers of recovery from physical exertion in middle-aged men and women. Metabolism. 2009 Dec 30.
8. Volek JS et al. L-Carnitine L-tartrate supplementation favorably affects markers of recovery from exercise stress. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Feb; 282(2):E474-82.
9. Kraemer WJ et al. L-Carnitine Supplementation: A New Paradigm for its Role in Exercise. Chem. Monthly. Vol. 136- 8 / August, 2005
10. Lofgren IE et al. Weight loss favorably modifies anthropometrics and reverses the metabolic syndrome in premenopausal women. J Am Coll Nutr. 2005 Dec; 24(6):486-93.
11. Ng CM et al. The role of carnitine in the male reproductive system. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2004 Nov; 1033:177-88.
12. Agarwal A, Said TM. Carnitines and male infertility. Reprod Biomed Online. 2004 Apr; 8(4):376-84.
13. Kumaran S et al. Supplementation of L-carnitine improves mitochondrial enzymes in heart and skeletal muscle of aged rats. Exp Aging Res. 2005; 31(1):55-67.
14. Malaguarnera M et al. L-Carnitine supplementation reduces oxidized LDL cholesterol in patients with diabetes. Am J Clin Nutr. 2009 Jan; 89(1):71-6. Epub 2008 Dec 3.
15. Matalliotakis I et al. L-carnitine levels in the seminal plasma of fertile and infertile men: correlation with sperm quality. Int J Fertil Womens Med. 2000 May-Jun; 45(3):236-40.
16. Yonei Y et al. Effects on the Human Body of a Dietary Supplement Containing L-Carnitine and Garcinia cambogia Extract: A Study using Double-blind Tests. J Clin Biochem Nutr. 2008 Mar; 42(2):89-103.
17. Ferrari CK. Functional foods, herbs and nutraceuticals: towards biochemical mechanisms of healthy aging. Biogerontology. 2004; 5(5):275-89.
18. Veselá E et al. Effect of L-carnitine supplementation in hemodialysis patients. Nephron. 2001 Jul; 88(3):218-23.
*For more than 30 years L-Carnitine has been a prescription drug for heart attack preventions in Greece, Italy and Switzerland and has been introduced to USA in 1986