UPC Code: Taurine 1000 - 120caps Bottle: 666720001279
|Medicinal Ingredient (Per Capsule):
Taurine (Synthetic) USP ..........................................................1000 mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients: Capsule (Bovine Gelatin, Purified water), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Blue No.1, Titanium Dioxide.
Recommended use: Supports Cardiovascular Function.
Route of administration: Oral.
Dosage – Adults: Take one (1) capsule 2 to 3 times a day before meals with water or your favorite juice.
Duration of use: For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Caution: Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Store in a cool dry place. Security seal on cap for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
Contains No: sugar, no salt, no starch, no yeast, no wheat, no gluten, no corn, no soy, no milk, no lactose, no egg, no shellfish, no preservatives
Capsule info: Gelatin from bovine source.
Pharmaceutical USP Grade
All about the MVP’s capsules Learn more.
TOP BENEFITS of
MVP's TAURINE 1000™*
- Prevents Exercise-Induced Oxidative Stress.
Improves Mental Focus.
- Cell Volumizer.
- Stimulates Cognitive Performance.
- Helps To Support Cardiovascular Function.
- Promotes Healthy Muscle Mass and Prevents Muscle Breakdown.
Taurine is a non-essential amino acid which can be found practically in every tissue (central nervous system, white blood cells and skeletal muscles). Taurine has some beneficial properties for your workouts.
Give your muscles support
It has been noticed a long time ago that after different types of training athletes have high-levels of taurine. Scientists have linked this fact to potential supportive role of this amino acid for muscles (1, 2). Recent study of 11 participants has clarified everything. According to this study seven days of taurine supplementation may attenuate exercise-induced DNA damage and significantly enhance the capacity of exercise (VO2max, exercise time to exhaustion and maximal workload) due to its cellular protective properties (3). Taurine can be supportive in providing your muscles extra volume during endurance exercise through its connections to osmoregulation (4).
Taurine helps to support cardiovascular function through preventing heart failure.
MVP Biotech® is proud to deliver Taurine in Mega Dosage.
1. Ward RJ et al. Changes in plasma taurine levels after different endurance events. Amino Acids. 1999; 16(1):71-7.
2. Cuisinier C et al. Changes in plasma and urinary taurine and amino acids in runners immediately and 24h after a marathon. Amino Acids. 2001; 20(1):13-23.
3. Zhang M et al. Role of taurine supplementation to prevent exercise-induced oxidative stress in healthy young men. Amino Acids. 2004 Mar; 26(2):203-7.4. Cuisinier C et al. Role of taurine in osmoregulation during endurance exercise. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2002 Oct; 87(6):489-95.